What is a FCP?
- A highly skilled musculoskeletal practitioner
- Expert in assessing and diagnosing bone, joint and muscle pain
- Advanced clinical skills- identification of red flags and non-MSK masquerades
- Referral for diagnostics/other services
Benefits of FCP
- Rapid access to an expert musculoskeletal practitioner
- Supports right patient, right clinician, first time
- Reduction in GP workload
- Improved referral effectiveness
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration
For further information please see our FCP Information Sheet.